HomeFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rockstars Daughter.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mammamia2008

PostSubject: Re: Rockstars Daughter.   Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:30 pm

i still don't know if i would though i am still thinking about posting it on here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nymphatina
Administrator/Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Rockstars Daughter.   Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:51 pm

Can't wait 2 read more Very Happy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Made by Me
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://snowdream.go-board.net
xx-banned-xx
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Rockstars Daughter.   Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:04 am

awesome
well im sorry i havent posted the 4th chapter yet
i've been busy with a wedding
i was the keeper of the book and i also cued the groom to walk down the asile.....i dont think i spelt that right lol xD
anyways
i have more time on my hand un til the 2nd of july so i plan to start on the 4th chapter by tomorrow! =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nymphatina
Administrator/Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Rockstars Daughter.   Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:18 am

take ur time...no hurry Very Happy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Made by Me
Back to top Go down
xx-banned-xx
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Rockstars Daughter.   Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:17 pm

here is the 4th chapter. im planning on making this story something like the twlight movie but insted of the family being vampires, they are doodlebops. the cast of lazy town will be involved but they arnt the good guys! lol
i sent jen my idea for the story and so far she likes it and i hope you will too...anyways didnt wanna keep talking and keep you waiting so here is chapter 4
srry if there is typo...i type way too fast and i dont have much time to look over and check for the errors.

Chapter 4
meeting the family.

Two Hours had Passed Quicker then Shayla Expected. They had finally arrived in canada. The Tour bus Pulled up next to a big building that had a sign on it that said Studio 1 on the front of two big doors. "we're finally here!" chad said as he opened the bus door and steped out. Lisa,jamie,kate and jennifer followed behind him. Shayla also followed them and allysa was behind her. As they steped out of the bus shayla looked around but before she could get a good look at the things around her Allysa grabbed her hand and pulled her into the studio. Lisa and everyone else wasnt far behind. Allysa led shayla to two bigger doors that had the sign on the front that read Welcome to the set of The DoOdLeBoPs! shayla smiled big as allysa led her through the two door into a BIG room filled with tons of different things like camera and the set of the Doodlebop Express. There was people everywhere. each of them were moving about. None of them were standing still. Lisa and everyone else walked through the doors. "heyy everyone" lisa said. As soon as she said that everyone in the studio stoped what they were doing and turned to look at lisa. "we brought someone here with us." chad said. This one man walked out of a room with papers in his hand. he looked to be about 40 or 50 and he was wearing plastic rimed glasses. He stoped in his tracks when he saw Allysa standing next to shayla. He look at shayla for a moment before looking over to lisa and chad. "this must be her, the one you've been telling me about" he said walking over to shayla and allysa. Lisa steped over to shayla. "shayla, this is Carl Lenox. he is one of the creators of the Doodlebops." she said. Carl smiled at shayla and she smiled back "its a pleasure to finally meet you young lady" he said. "likewise" shayla responded. Allysa still had a good grip on shaylas hand. "c'mon, you gotta meet everyone else! i know they wanna meet you!" allysa said dragging shayla to meet the crew. As allysa was introducing her sister to the other cast and the crew chad took lisa off to talk to her privitely. Chad had a concerned look on his face. "i know that look chad mcnamara, what are you thinking?" Lisa asked him. Chad sighed. "lis, im glad we brought her to the epsiode rehursel but i dont think we can bring her tomorrow for the taping." chad said. Lisas big blue eyes widened. "why not? we finally have our middle child back. i wanna be able to finally spend time with her and the girls. why dont you want her to be here tomorrow? is there a problem or something?" she asked. Now he had gotten lisa upset and chad was afride of lisa when she was upset. "i..i..i..ok im juss gonna tell you whats up. The cast and crew from lazytown is coming to visit here tomorrow. you know Magnus and Carl are close friends but you also know that they found out about shayla. you know they want her for themsleves for their show. they have been trying to get ahold of her since she was born. they know about the power in her locket and you know they want to use that power for their own purposes. i dont want her to suddenly come up missing. you know how sneeky and fast they are!" chad said trying his best to keep his voice at a wisper. "she can be here on set one minute and we turn our back for a moment and then shes gone. i dont want her to become one of them. lisa she belongs to us. shes a doodlebop not a citizen of lazy town." chad said looking lisa stright in the eyes. Lisa sighed and then look over to shayla, who was still getting introduced to the cast and crew. "look,chad, thats not gonna happen you know it wont. we are way faster then the lazytowners and i'll make sure nothing happens to her. shes not a doodlebop yet. shes still a part of this family tho. if we keep her near us while they are visiting im sure nothing will happen..if it makes you feel better i'll even stick her and jen and allysa in my dressing room and keep them in there until they lazy towners leave." Lisa said. Chad sighed and shook his head. Allysa had introduced shayla to everyone and dragged her back over to lisa and chad. she still had that grip on shaylas hand. Lisa giggled and looked at allysa. "Honey you can let go of her hand now. i think your hurting her with your death grip" lisa said giggling at allysa who smiled and let go of shaylas hand. "sorry sis, i juss feel close to you already. i finally have a sister close to my age i can hang with." allysa said. Shayla smiled but then looked over to jen. "what about jen, dont you two get along?" shayla asked. Allysa shook her head. "most of the time we dont. but thats normal for an older sister to be annoyed by a way younger sister." allysa responded. Shayla noded. "well i got to meet everyone but i keep thinking i missed meeting one person." shayla said. Allysa looked over to chad who was looking around the studio. "what is it daddy?" allysa asked. Chad looked down to allysa. "i dont think she met jonny yet did she?" he asked. Allysa got wide eyed and then looked at shayla and smiled this big smile. "no she hasnt, OMG your gonna love him!" allysa said grabbing shaylas hand again and dragging her to another door that had a orange star on it. Allysa knocked on the door and someone answered. The someone was Jonny Wexler. When shayla looked at him she got a weird feeling inside her stomach. it was almost like butter flys. Jonny Looked at allysa and then looked over to shayla and looked back to allysa again. "what do you want small fry?" jonny asked allysa. Allysa gave jon an evil look. " i thought i told you to stop calling me that!...im botherng you to introduce you to my sister." allysa said. Jonny looked over to shayla and smirked. shayla couldnt stop looking at him. He was very hansome. He had dark brown hair with the green-est eyes shayla had ever seen. he had the most perfect lips and he was kinda short but somewhat taller than shayla. Allysa looked at both shayla and jonny and then smiled. "im juss gonna go talk to my mother and let you to get to..uh..know each other." she said running over to lisa and chad, who happened to be staring at shayla and jonny. Shaylas eyed widened and she couldnt get herself to talk. Jonny sturred a little but finally introduceh himself. "uhm..im jonny,....nice to meet you." he said. Shayla still couldnt say anything so she noded her head and smiled insted. All of a sudden Carl yelled out. "alright people its time for the rehursel, places people! places!!!!!" he yelled. jonny looked at shayla one more time and then ran past her to take his place for the rehursel. Shayla walked over to allysa and jen to see what was going on. "whats this rehursel thing carl is talking about?" shayla asked. "its the rehursel the cast does a day before shooting the eppy for the Doodlebops." jen responded. shayla looked over to the set where everyone was rehursing. Lisa and chad had already done to intro for the beginnging of the episode and we trying to find jonny, who was hiding. Shayla sighed and keep her eyes on her parents. "we're gonna be there soon" allysa said. shayla noded her head and grabed on to her locket. This all seemed too unreal but it was deffenetly real!......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nymphatina
Administrator/Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Rockstars Daughter.   Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:53 am

Awesome chapter.
Love it. Very Happy keep up the good job.
Can't wait 2 read more. Very Happy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Made by Me
Back to top Go down
Demonic_Anglo
California Surfer Boy

PostSubject: Re: Rockstars Daughter.   Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:58 pm

awsum!!!! XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nymphatina
Administrator/Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Rockstars Daughter.   Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:11 am

can't wait 'til the next chapter, but no hurry Wink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Made by Me
Back to top Go down
BloodLord
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Rockstars Daughter.   Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:28 am

Awesome, Shayla, I can't wait to read more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MasterOfEvil
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Rockstars Daughter.   Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:04 pm

Awesome chapter Very Happy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nymphatina
Administrator/Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Rockstars Daughter.   Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:22 am

^Agreed Wink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Made by Me
Back to top Go down
xx-banned-xx
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Rockstars Daughter.   Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:53 pm

thank you
10 million times thank you lol
im reading the 1st book of twlight to get somemore ideas for the whole story. so far it will turn out alot like twilight but it will also be different.
it kida mixes two stories together i guess
=P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonSlayerKito

PostSubject: Re: Rockstars Daughter.   Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:57 pm

It is a really good story. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nymphatina
Administrator/Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Rockstars Daughter.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:56 am

take ur time, no hurry Very Happy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Made by Me
Back to top Go down
DarkDemonLord

PostSubject: Re: Rockstars Daughter.   Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:13 pm

Hey, Awesome!

When u gonna write more?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^Thanks to Kitsune Kitty for the ava and the sig.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nymphatina
Administrator/Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Rockstars Daughter.   Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:00 pm

can't wait 2 read more Very Happy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Made by Me
Back to top Go down
xx-banned-xx
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Rockstars Daughter.   Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:56 pm

i lost the next chapter somehow at school D= i'm gonna try my best to find it though! (it's probley at the bottom of my backpack with the rest of the paper)

on the bright side, i wrote another fan finction called "Give Love a Try"
i will be typing it in my Creative writing class & posting it here soon =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nymphatina
Administrator/Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Rockstars Daughter.   Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:46 am

Awesome, can't wait 2 read it Very Happy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Made by Me
Back to top Go down
mammamia2008

PostSubject: Re: Rockstars Daughter.   Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:15 pm